Wednesday, March 29, 2006

So here are a few pics from the last couple of days, starting w/ my last night in Ed. More to come of course.
Hallmates Before dinner

Fran and Roddy
Ian and Rosie, obviously lost in conversation
Heather was practicing this pose all night
Sunrise Arthur's Seat
Siesta time in Santander central
Plaza in Santander - Good to see some flowers
Didn't feel like asking the fishermen to take a picture of me
One of the coolest statues I've ever seen.
Would not be doing this in the Firth of Forth
Cool Graf
So I went back to the room w/ a San Miguel and a baguette to chill and watch the AC Bilbao game...pretty long day and on to Bilbao tomorrow.
Like I said, the gug is beautiful
Some call "The Puppy" an art revolution. I call it adorable.
Funky Bridge
Afterclimbing the 206 steps, I laid out on the grass. Sunshine is still such a novelty
Park above Casco Viejo
I've got a lot more pics floating around, but it's dinner time. Pais Vasco (don't call it Spain) is fantastic, but I'm looking forward to Madrid on Thursday.

3 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger FM in Flames said...

my dear Bilbao. i'm really glad to see that Puppy got his color back.

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger sarah said...

dear pasty mcwhiteboy,

don't forget to wear sunscreen.

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tomas! (Or tomes, if youre in the south...)It was beautiful to see you. Wish I could have told you that in person though. Damn basque chick. Broke my heart. Have a superb time in Madrid and in all of your aproaching escapades. Safe travels, amigo, see you sooner or later. Un abrazo.
*Ellie*
PS Knock her socks of in Croatia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home