Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'm working too, I promise


Boys just have to dare each other to jump higher


Steph and Murray sober at Bora Bora


After work Rob and I drove our scooters to the highest point on the island.


The only vista I know of with a view of the Med and the straights between Ibiza and the mainland.

Chilling in the hammock, sunset


Steph playing the didgeridoo


Napping: not burning anymore


Another Sunday night at Benirass


Ibiza Hippies do seem to love their fire performers


An afternoon hike still in work clothes, Es Vedre in the background.

Full Moon tonight, and the freaks are probably out in full force. But I've been harvesting potatos and onions all day, and am absolutely knackered. Perhaps a dip in the sea and a night of sipping san miguel dressed in Ibicenco linen is what this boy needs.

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

¡Hola, hombre! ¿Que tal? Alright, no more Spanish, lest I make a fool of myself. Are you back home yet, or in Scotland, partaking of generous libation?

After you and the girls left it was strange and quiet around the Casita. Sultan made himself scarce during the day and Chris and I were left to our bickering. As of yesterday, though, I have a new neighbor, a painter from Madrid. He brought some work to sell on the island, and when he showed it to us Chris said "That's not art, I was doing that kind of thing when I was ten." Madre mio.

Otherwise all is fine here. The Beatles discography is proving quite useful...Juan (my new neighbor) loves the Beatles, so I can lure him to hang out and talk to me in Spanish.

Hope this finds you well!

Ramble, ramble.


Arielle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home