Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Pirate Blog

It's good to be on the road again, all my belongings on my back, this time with a lighter load and a laptop with superb wireless pick up. I'm sitting in a stark 10 x 20 room with nothing but a bed, a sidetable and high speed internet. I snagged a stray network in Bilbao as well, positioning my computer on the window sill of Kara's flat. Bilbao was the ideal first stop after departing Scotland: Familiar faces, a rockin but managable city, and a lot of Scottish encounters. Not only did we dance til dawn with a couple of Glaswegians, I met a guy outside a club who grew up with a mate of mine in Ed (Ryan, Anthony says hi and to visit in Bilbao).




Kat and Kara at the sexy party


Roberta Pedro Ellie and Mariano demonstrating the best kingĀ“s cup rule ever: Raptor hands



Gug Sunset


Barcelona's a great city, but I've got Ibiza on my mind. Tomorrow night I sail for an island that fed the treasuries of ancient Carthage, popularized house music, bred numerous radical cults, many of which revolved around mdma, to volunteer on an organic farm community. I'm going to try and cover the scene at Casita Verde with as much depth and detail as possible; by the way, by tomorrow I'll be home in a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home