Monday, December 12, 2005

So for those of you aren't aware, I have now crossed the one month countdown...In 26 days I'll be getting on a plane to Edinburgh Scotland. Via Frankfurt. Via Charlotte NC. Should be a pretty smooth day, only 18 hours of travelling with 6 months of Tom on my back. I'm going to try and keep this blog as possible. I don't want to make any promises, but how does once a week sound?
I got my accomodations straightened out. I didn't get a Univeristy Flat that I requested, but I'll have my own room-surrounded by 1,500 young people like myself. My dorm is at the base of Arthur's Seat, a public park at the top of the crags (an ancient long extinct volcano) where one's supposed to be able see the whole city. I sure hope it won't be foggy or raining...

So DSCC tomorrow and Tuesday, a few exams, home, Christmas, New Years in Fburg, then Scotland. But before I go, hopefully as many friendly rendevous as possible. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home